Wednesday, October 20, 2010

1st assignment:novel

How the character relate to me

The novel that i choose is The Pearl. The main character in this novel is Kino. In this novel, Kino shows his love for his son, when his son, Coyotito stung by a scorpion. He brought his son going to see a doctor but unfortunately, the doctor refuses to treat his son because they have no money to pay for the treatment. Eventhough, the doctor refuses to treat his son, Kino does not give up and he still find the ways to get the money fot the treatment. I'm also a loving person. I love my family and i willing to do anything for them likes Kino do.
Beside that, Kino also a brave man. He kill the scorpion by his fist.Eventhough his action later than his wife who reach the Coyotito first,his brave cannot be denied as a father.I used to kill cokcroach for my brother when he is sleeping but i use broom to kill that animal.

No comments:

Post a Comment